Signal-handling problem

Hello, all.  Okay, so I *LOVE*  zsh, but I  have a small problem.  For some
reason, my build doesn't know how to handle signals.  For example, if I type:

dave(4):[~]% echo $ZSH_VERSION
3.0.5
dave(4):[~]% kill -l
ZERR

it only shows "ZERR".  If I do the same thing in bash, I get:

dave(173):[~]% kill -l
 1) SIGHUP       2) SIGINT       3) SIGQUIT      4) SIGILL
 5) SIGTRAP      6) SIGABRT      7) SIGEMT       8) SIGFPE
 9) SIGKILL     10) SIGBUS      11) SIGSEGV     12) SIGSYS
13) SIGPIPE     14) SIGALRM     15) SIGTERM     16) SIGUSR1
17) SIGUSR2     18) SIGCHLD     19) SIGPWR      20) SIGWINCH
21) SIGURG      22) SIGIO       23) SIGSTOP     24) SIGTSTP
25) SIGCONT     26) SIGTTIN     27) SIGTTOU     28) SIGVTALRM
29) SIGPROF     30) SIGXCPU     31) SIGXFSZ

All signals seem to kill my zsh and dump a core.  Here's some gdb output from
one of them (caused by trying to suspend a job with CTRL-Z):

dave(3):[~]% gdb zsh core
GNU gdb 4.17
This GDB was configured as "mips-sgi-irix6.4"...
Core was generated by `zsh'.
Program terminated with signal 10, Bus error.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib32/libcurses.so...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib32/libc.so.1...done.
#0  0x10057390 in dupstruct ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x10057390 in dupstruct ()
#1  0x1004be04 in dotrapargs ()
#2  0x1004bf3c in dotrap ()
#3  0x1004b680 in handler ()
#4  <signal handler called>
#5  0xfa3cab8 in ksigprocmask () at crypt.c:105
(gdb)

Any ideas how I can fix this?  (I compiled 'out-of-the-box', with no changes to
the configure script.)  I really hope it's possible, because I *really* like
this shell!  My platform is an SGI Onyx2 running IRIX 6.4...

TIA,

Dave Wolfe
gForce Techologies
c/o DaimlerChrysler