Re: Signal-handling problem

DEW16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Okay, so I *LOVE*  zsh, but I seem to have a small problem.  For some reason,
>  it
> doesn't know how to handle signals.

The test for finding the signal names has obviously failed on your OS, so
the array is far too short and when an unknown signal comes the shell looks
for something which isn't there.  You didn't say which version of zsh you
have, but this mechanism has changed recently.  The latest attempt is in
http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zsh-3.1.5-pws-11.tar.gz , but there is a
relevant patch which has just appeared in zsh-workers message 5724,
currently available at http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/1999/msg00768.html
(there's a better way of locating it by number but I couldn't get it to
work).

If that still doesn't work, it will need someone to look at what
Src/signames1.awk and Src/signames2.awk are doing with this compiler and
OS.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/