Re: Debug / cut'n'paste on IRIX

Thanks to all for your hints on debugging ZSH. It worked great.

Still, as every real bug, it didn't show up when stepping slowly through
the code.

Several tries with a normal zsh (full speed) show that even than
sometime it works just fine but then again it looses some of the input
when this comes at high speed as is true when it comes via cut'n'paste.

So, it looks to me like an 'overrun' but on an XTerm which should be
really fast.

Unfortunately I have no idea about the technicalities of terminal I/O
so I have to give up.

Sorry for the bad news,
Helmut.