Re: BUG: 3.1.5-pws-11 completion coredumps

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:On Mar 14,  5:04am, Geoff Wing wrote:
:} Subject: BUG: 3.1.5-pws-11 completion coredumps
:} may be fixed in pws-12 but nothing in pws's list seemed to indicate so.
:} Couple of core dumps with completion. pws-11 with all completion stuff
:} installed.
:} Doing ``~/src/she<TAB>'' (AUTO_CD obviously) at the prompt
:I can't duplicate this in the pws-12 that I just built, at least with
:only
:	Src/zsh -f
:	fpath=($PWD/Completion/*(/))
:	source Completion/Core/compinit
:	setopt autocd
:You haven't said how many possible completions of ~/src/she* there are,
:or whether there are any symlinks involved, so I can't be sure I'm
:trying the right things ...

~/src/she* has 1 match - a directory ``~/src/shells''.  Also, ~/src is
the only thing starting with s in ~ if that's relevant.

I just got a dump at the same line - during startup - when it's going
through the init files /etc/z* + ~/.z* - but it's not occuring every time
which makes it somewhat more troublesome.  It may be a memory allocation
problem from elsewhere manifesting there, but I don't know anything about
that code so ....
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : (Australia) 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/