RE: zsh-3.1.2-pws-12: append slash in cd completion weirdness with globcomplete

> Are you sure there is no other dir starting with `samba-2.0.3'
> reachable through `cdpath'? At least, it works for me.

bor@itsrm2:/tools/src/zsh-3.1.5-pws-12/Completion%> zsh -f
itsrm2% fpath=(*(/))
itsrm2% source Core/compinit
itsrm2% cdpath=(/tools/src)
itsrm2% cd samba-2.0.3/  (after the SECOND TAB)
samba-2.0.3/     socks5-v1.0r9/   sudo.v1.5.8p2/
sendmail-8.9.3/  ssh-1.2.26/

itsrm2% setopt globcomplete
itsrm2% cd samba-2.0.3   (after the FIRST TAB)
samba-2.0.3/     socks5-v1.0r9/   sudo.v1.5.8p2/
sendmail-8.9.3/  ssh-1.2.26/

> I don't thnik so, at least when we speak about `_path_files' since
> that completes only file names and there the slash is not only useful
> to have, but it's also the way builtin completion behaves.

Yep. You are right (about the way builtin behaves).

> Otherwise, I'd liek to mention my suggestion about `style'-entries in
> `compconfig' again. Could you sent a list of all the things the
> example functions do that you don't like? That way we could probably
> come up with a list of things we'd like to make user-configurable.

Well, in a couple of weeks may be :-)

cheers

/andrej