sudo completion

As I quite often use sudo, I really like to have it. May be, it will be of
some use to others.

Just a comment - there is no way for sudo to run internal (builtin) command,
so, I explicitly complete only external commands if we are in command
position.

cheers

/andrej

P.S. I don't provide a it as a patch as I don't deem it good enough. It
works for me though ...

#defcomp sudo

emulate -RL zsh

##
## Get the position of the first non-option argument (it should be command)
## The $words[1] is always "sudo"
##

local -i i=1 cmd=0
while [[ $i -lt $#words ]]
do
    case $words[++i] in
        -? )
            continue
        ;;
        * )
            if [[ $i -gt 2 && ($words[i-1] == -p || $words[i-1] == -u) ]]
            then
                continue
            fi
            cmd=$i
            break
        ;;
    esac
done

##
## If we are at the first non-option argument, simply complete it
## as if it were external command
## If we are after the first non-option argument, complete
## as if it were given command
## Else the only sesnible completion seems to be for -u (users)
##

if [[ $cmd -gt 0 && -position cmd ]]
then
    compgen -m
elif [[ $cmd -gt 0 && -position cmd -1 ]]
    _normal
elif [[ -current -1 -u ]]
then
    compgen -u