Re: zsh-3.1.5-pws-12: no description of side effects for -between condition ...

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> ... as the result, I had to spend some time trying to figure out what's
> going on :-)

Err... from compwid.yo:

  item(tt(-between) var(string1) var(string2))(
  true if the cursor is after a word that is equal to var(string1), if
  there is also a word that is equal to var(string2), this is true only
  if the cursor is before it; as a side effect, all words before
  var(string1) and after var(string2) (both inclusive) are removed from
  the tt(words) array

But this message should mainly serve as a reminder that we still
haven't decided upon the way how tests should be done... so I
never considered the documentation for them to be very important.

This is the next thing I'd like to tackle once I have finished the
matching cleanup I'm currently working on (which will be quite drastic
and hence may still take some time).

Bye
 Sven