RE: PATCH: cleanup in zle_tricky.c

> Never suppose everyone knows all your option settings. The patch makes
> it work for me with all four combinations of globcomplete and
> menucomplete and with `zsh -f' and so on, so... any other interesting
> options set? All patches applied (cleanly)?

Well, it is usually zsh -f. Brand new compile (pws-13), in 32-bit mode,
without dynamic loading, with 5868 5871 5872 5875, with -g and zsh-debug and
zsh-mem and zsh-mem-debug:

bor@itsrm2:~/src/tst1/zsh-3.1.5-pws-13%> Src/zsh -f
itsrm2% fpath=($PWD/Completion/*(/))
itsrm2% . ./Completion/Core/compinit
itsrm2% setopt globcomplete
itsrm2% l /u/i/s/*hTAB
itsrm2% l /usr/include/sys/802.3.h
zsh: do you wish to see all 361 possibilities?

but

itsrm2% l /u/i/s/*.hTAB
beeps
(tested with other path as well. It does not work with `.suffix')

And something more

itsrm2% unsetopt globcomplete
itsrm2% l D/z*iTAB
itsrm2% l Doc/z*i (I like this, really)

but

itsrm2% ls /usr/include/sys/ttyc*h
/usr/include/sys/ttychars.h
itsrm2% ls /u/i/s/ttyc*hTAB
beeps

(I thought, it may be the single match that matters).

If this does work for you - where can I start to search? And are you sure,
these patches are against clean pws-13? :-)

/andrej