RE: PATCH: cleanup in zle_tricky.c

> Question to others: do you see the same behavior Andrej does? I.e. is
> it me or is it the rest of the world who has run out of sync?

I know now where the problem(s) were - I sent this to Sven as well.

Bsically, the completion does not work with ambiguous prefix. In my case I
had /u1/informix* as well - that way _path_files took another branch.

In case of `.../*.suffix', the `/.*' was replaced by `/.', that 'course
could not match.

In case of x*y, first the whole was quoted (that gives you `x\*y') then *
was replaced by pattern, that should match anything except `/' - leaving
backslash inside. again, that pattern could not match.

bor@itsrm2:~%> sudo mkdir -p /foo/bar/baz
bor@itsrm2:~%> sudo touch /foo/bar/baz/{a,b,c}.h
bor@itsrm2:~%> l /foo/bar/baz/*.h
bor@itsrm2:~%> setopt globcomplete