Re: Lack of any functionality in new completion

Josh Howard wrote:

> Hitting ^I/tab seems to do absolutely nothing, however. Is there
> something I'm simply missing?
> Sorry if this is just vast ineptitude on my part, but I guess
> things just aren't going my way.

Have you got it working already? There is also this: due to the option
listambiguous being set by default nowadays trying to complete an
empty string will indeed have no visual result in many cases. So you
might want to have a look at the description of options like
listambiguous, autolist, automenu, etc.

Bye
 Sven