Re: Lack of any functionality in new completion

Well, I with I can't seem to find any relation to setopting those and
it actually doing anything. If I go in to ~/.zsh/ (where I put most of
the scripts) and do something silly like an 'autoload _*', I get
slightly different behavior. If I do an 'ls -l _pa^D', I get the same
line repeated, such as:

jrh@kashmir:~/.zsh> ls _par^D
jrh@kashmir:~/.zsh> ls _par
Same thing as with ^I instead of ^D

And the file _parameter is in that directory.

I tried this with as vanilla of a zsh as I could try, ie, none of my
previous startup files to no avail.

Josh Howard <jrh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>