Re: Completion of files with spaces in

Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Yep. The patch below should fix this, but it still has one problem:
> braces are not re-inserted in the right place if there were
> characters that needed quoting before them. I don't see a simple
> enough solution for this now, I'll have to think about this some
> more.

Good, that fixes it.  I'm not so worried about the full general
solution, but it's annoying where relatively common things don't work.

(Well, it's not common to have spaces in on most Unixes, I suppose,
but I happened to be looking at some Windows source, and I guess many
Linux and BSD people have VFAT partitions mounted, where filenames
with spaces in are common.)