Re: Completion of files with spaces in

Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Yes, I'm sorry. But quoting and completion has always been a
> terribly complicated matter and it's become worse with the new
> completion stuff.

I wasn't intending any criticism.  I'm just thinking ahead a few weeks
to the next stable release of zsh: it's OK for zsh to fail to get
obscure things right, but it's really important that it get the common
ones right, otherwise the shell just won't feel right, and people
won't want to upgrade (and so will miss out on all the important
improvements).