Miscellaneous Re: pws-14

Peter didn't mention Sven's patch from 5936 in his list of those included
in pws-14, but it appears to be there nonetheless.

Peter explicitly mentiond that 5955 was NOT in pws-14; when I applied it
to pws-14, exactly one hunk of zle_tricky.c failed:

***************
*** 6721,6728 ****
  	/* We are currently not in a menu-completion, *
  	 * so set the position variables.             */
  	menupos = wb;
- 	/* previously:	menuwe = (cs == we) || isset(ALWAYSTOEND); */
- 	menuwe = isset(ALWAYSTOEND);
  	menuend = we;
      }
      /* If we are already in a menu-completion or if we have done a *
--- 6758,6764 ----
  	/* We are currently not in a menu-completion, *
  	 * so set the position variables.             */
  	menupos = wb;
+ 	menuwe = (movetoend >= 2 || (movetoend = 1 && !menucmp));
  	menuend = we;
      }
      /* If we are already in a menu-completion or if we have done a *

My pws-14 has the code that is inside the /* previously: ... */ comment
above.  Am I missing some other patch that should be applied to pws-14
before applying 5955?