RE: PATCH: compsys.yo

> And then I saw that... Andrej: have I missed something, or did you
> forget to document your changes to `_long_options'?

Yeah, you are right. I changed it in comments to _long_options.

But I have found one unfortunate problem with configure. It does not play
well together with --with/--without options. That is, if you try to
complete --w-s-f (meaning --with-some-feature), you now inevitably get
both --with and --without. I'll have yet to think, what can be done. One
possibility is to have separate groups for options in help output and one
for "inferred" options.

If Peter decides to include this patch in spite of the above problem, I'll
make a patch for docs.

cheers

/andrej