Re: compstate[old_list]

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> I'll put it in and see what happens.  Maybe I'll make a $compconfig
> patch for some of these things, once I work out what they are.  Or is that
> causing the danger of code bloat?

I'd prefer to have a new completer function for things like this
(`compconf completer=_old:...'). Or, probably more precisely, I'd
prefer to not alter `_main_complete' any more unless we find some
interesting ways to change or configure the overall control flow,
which should then be put into it.

Bye
 Sven