META-FAQ and ftp.math.gatech.edu

The META-FAQ mentions several FTP sites that may be mirroring the GA Tech
site.  I tried visiting ftp.math.gatech.edu a few days ago, and the zsh
mirror there is completely gone -- so any site mirroring it will also have
gone away (or else will soon be really out of date).  Consequently, we
should remove ftp.math.gatech.edu from the META-FAQ and double-check all
the (G) sites.

I'll eventually get around to doing this if nobody beats me to it, but I
don't have a fast net connection (though that'll be changing in a few
weeks after Zanshin moves to its new offices) so another volunteer would
be appreciated.