Re: foo=<TAB> always gives context array_value

On Apr 26, 10:26am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: foo=<TAB> always gives context array_value
}
} @@ -555,7 +555,7 @@
}  /* These are flags saying if we are completing in the command *
}   * position, in a redirection, or in a parameter expansion.   */
}
} -static int lincmd, linredir, ispar, linwhat;
} +static int lincmd, linredir, ispar, linwhat, linarr;

OK, I have to ask ... what does the leading `l' stand for in all those
names except `ispar'?