Re: Patch available for 3.0.6-pre-0

On Apr 27, 12:22am, Tatsuo Furukawa wrote:
} Subject: Re: Patch available for 3.0.6-pre-0
}
} Geoff> It's against virgin 3.0.5 sources.
}
} Now, the newest is 3.0.6-pre-1.  So, I made Geoff's patch againt
} 3.0.6-pre-1 version.  I hope that it will help reducing maintainer's
} work.

Thanks; normally it would have, but in this particular case I was already
maintaining three parallel CVS sandboxes to track overlapping patches, so
I'd already taken care of this with a merge.

Hold on to the thought for next time, though.