Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-17: typeahead de-kludge

On May 3,  5:28pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-17: typeahead de-kludge
}
} This is an attempt to remove flakiness permanently from zsh typeahead.
} [...] this looks a candidate for putting in 3.0.6.

Looks OK to me; I've included it.  I think the original CLOBBERS_TYPEAHEAD
code predates ungetkeys(), which is why this solution wasn't adopted long
ago.