Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-17: Reorganize zmodload options

On May 6,  3:59pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
} Subject: RE: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-17: Reorganize zmodload options
}
} Bart, is there some way to automatically apply such a patch? At least,
} patch-2.5.3 cannot do it.

The patch 2.5 man page on my machine at work says:

        o If  there  is an Index: line in the leading garbage and
          if either the old and new names are both absent or  the
          POSIXLY_CORRECT  environment  variable  is  set,  patch
          takes the name in the Index: line.

So, run "POSIXLY_CORRECT=t patch -p0 < patchfile".

Sorry about that.  I normally delete the cvs context diff output before
sending the patch, so that the Index: lines must be used, but I forgot
that time.