Re: BUG: zsh-3.1.5-pws-14: parameter expansion not working properly

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> The only good alternatives at this point are probably [a] go back to the
> 3.0 behavior of (@), or [b] leave it the way this mult_isarr patch leaves
> it.  Can anyone think of something in between that makes sense?

It just occured to me that I didn't say that I would be in favor of
using the patch. I.e. to keep the things we have done to the `(@)'
stuff plus the patch. I consider the previous patches important,
because it allows one to distinguish arrays with one element from
strings and this last patch made things more consistent.

Bye
 Sven