Disk troubles

Some software that I installed on my Windows partition somehow managed
to trash the superblocks of two of my Linux filesystems. Fortunately,
the CVS repository containing my zsh sources is on a separate physical
device, so I haven't lost any of 3.0.6. I did, however, lose my build
sandboxes for both 3.0.6 and 3.1.5, plus about a dozen recent pieces of
zsh-workers mail, which I'll have to try to go find from the archive;
and I'm now just over three days behind on email that's arrived since my
crash, so it's going to take a while after my machine is back up (I'm
having trouble getting the RedHat installer to deal with my ancient SCSI
card) to figure out what other recent stuff should go in and get back to
a working state.

If any of you know of any software that will reconstruct a filesystem
with a mangled superblock, please send me a pointer. I've already
verified (dd the raw device into fgrep) that most of the data is still
there, but I get "bad magic number" when trying to mount it.