Re: pws-19 + all patches: config.h unconditionally recreated by config.status

On May 28,  2:52pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
} Subject: pws-19 + all patches: config.h unconditionally recreated
}
} I had to add one C flag I forgot when running configure to Makefile. I
} edited config.status, rerun it - and to my surprise it silently recreated
} config.h.

Did you interrupt (^C) the configure to stop it and add that flag?  If so,
you probably caused config.h to be removed, because of this line:

    trap 'rm -fr Config/defs.mk Makefile Doc/Makefile Etc/Makefile Src/Makefile config.h conftest*; exit 1' 1 2 15

I just ran a rebuild and got the expected output:

    cd . && \
      CONFIG_FILES= CONFIG_HEADERS=./config.h ./config.status
    creating ./config.h
    ./config.h is unchanged