Re: pws-20 parameter completion can't handle new syntax

On Jun 1, 11:30am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: pws-20 parameter completion can't handle new syntax
}
} > zagzig% echo ${"comp<TAB>
} > <BEEP>
}
} Hm, yes. The patch below makes this work, but it also makes `${ comp<TAB>'
} work, because check_param() gets the string in a form where the quote
} is replaced by a space.

I think I'd prefer this particular "fix" were left out.  We're more
likely to notice that `${"foo' still needs fixing than we are to remember
to un-fix `${ foo'.

Hmm, perhaps it's time to actually set up a bug tracking system for zsh.