Re: PATCH: pws-20: info formatting

On Jun 1,  5:03pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: pws-20: info formatting
}
} In an aside in a message which hasn't got back to me yet, I queried the
} excess use of quoting in zsh.info*: it's not too surprising you get this
} sort of clash in a documentation system written in half a dozen
} incompatible languages at once.

See zsh-workers/4053 and associated thread for more on this, particularly
Zefram's remarks on the matter.

Personally, I prefer the appearance after Peter's patch, but ...

(Aside:  Are there some LPAR() and RPAR() needed in the new text from
6416?  And correspondingly different placements of tt()?  I'm never
sure what ought to be happening with LPAR() and RPAR().)