BUG: 3.1.5-pws-21: lfs

Heyla, with
% ./configure  --enable-zsh-debug --enable-zsh-mem --enable-zsh-mem-debug \
--enable-zsh-mem-warning --enable-zsh-secure-free --enable-zsh-hash-debug \
--enable-lfs --enable-dynamic

I get a near continuous spew out of:
	BUG: attempt to free storage at invalid address
Occurs even with ``zsh -f''
I can ^C it and eventually get a prompt, but everything I do gives some of
these errors.
ZSH_64_BIT_TYPE is defined properly.  Without --enable-lfs everything is
groovy.  Both compiled with egcs 1.1.2.  If nobody else sees anything like
that then I'll see if I can find out anything if I attach gdb to it and
determine whether it's our bug or just a funky egcs bug.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>     Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/
Rxvt Stuff : <gcw@xxxxxxxx>      Ego URL : http://pobox.com/~gcw/