Module dependencies RE: Patch available for 3.0.6-pre-5

> This adds the `collist' module (there may be a better name). If you
> load/link it and set `ZLS_COLORS' or `ZLS_COLOURS' to a string as the
> one used by the colour ls, you get colourised completion lists.

After applying this patch to existing tree and running make, module collist is
not created :-( I cannot currently find any easy way to do it - anybody have an
idea? Probably, dummy target that would compare list of modules with what is in
Src/modules.index?

/andrej