RE: Patch available for 3.0.6-pre-5

> This adds the `collist' module (there may be a better name). If you
> load/link it and set `ZLS_COLORS' or `ZLS_COLOURS' to a string as the
> one used by the colour ls, you get colourised completion lists.

Ahem ... I've never used GNU ls, so, what should I put in there? I believe, it
is better be described in Zsh doc.

I just looked fileutils-4.0. Man page for ls says nothing; info has entry for
dircolors that just tells, that it's output should be assigned to LS_COLORS
variables and suggests running dircolors --print-database for more info :-) I
don't have fileutils (and won't have on this system)

So - what should I put in ZLS_COLORS to get colored listing?

/andrej