RE: collist

> - When it does get deactivated, the chosen item should be unhighlighted
>   immediately as a piece of visual feedback.
> - (This is pretty much the same thing):  I actually find it annoying that
>   the current menucompletion item is highlighted even when menu-select
>   is not active.  I think at least there should be a separate code for
>   the two (and I'd suggest the default for the ordinary menu completion one
>   wasn't so highly visible).

After all patches I started zsh and found this ma capability working :-) A small
comment - I think, it is better to highlight just the current item. Currently,
the highlighted area corresponds to the longest item possible. Example:

bor@itsrm2:/tools/var%> l /var/adm/log/messages
memory_messages   messages
                  Highlighted area

Looks a bit confusing.

And I agree, either this should be off by default, or some (easy) way to turn it
off is needed (easy, I mean - I can set ma to back/foreground colors, but this
is ugly). I have empty ZLS_COLORS.

But, folks, this *is* great!

/andrej