Cannot build Zsh after this patch RE: PATCH: local keymaps

> P.P.S.: I you have trouble applying this patch it's because it patches
>         files named *complist* instead of *collist*.

If I rename collist.c to complist.c I cannot build because make does not know,
how to create collist..o from complist.c

If I rename all collist* to complist* it does not build, because of many many
references to collist.* in different places.

Sigh :-(