Re: PATCH: pws-24: Stop the unbearable beeping of magic-space

On Jun 27,  3:25pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: pws-24: Stop the unbearable beeping of magic-space
}
} "Bart Schaefer" wrote:
} > I also got annoyed by Oliver Kiddle's patch from 6772.
}
} Is there a suggestion for resolving this?

Oh, just do what Zefram and Zoltan always did and ignore me.  I'm probably
being excessively picky; and I probably wouldn't even have noticed if I
hadn't been debugging job control stuff, because most of the time I don't
have more than one stopped job anyway (it's just too easy to open and
close another xterm).