Re: Some help neede :-) RE: PS1 or PS2

Hello; back from my vacation now and buried under Sven and Peter's latest
patch fest ...

On Jul 7,  5:34pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
} Subject: Some help neede :-) RE: PS1 or PS2
}
} Looking in pushlineoredit() I found, that it unconditionally set both
} ``errflag'' (why?) and ``done''. Obviously, this confused Zle (but I
} do not know why). I thought, that I could pass parameter that says "do
} not set them" - and here you are! [...]
}
} with the sad problem, that it still thinks it is on PS2 and won't
} return to PS1 (even if I press ^L to redisplay the whole).

Um, yes.  The reason it sets errflag and done is to force it to leave
the PS2 prompt and go back to PS1.  If you don't set both, it doesn't
work.  The only other way to do it would be to add another new global,
set it in pushlineoredit(), and test it at several spots where `errflag'
and `done' are tested.  It wasn't worth messing with that back when I
originally implemented pushlineoredit(), but maybe it is now.