RE: Cannot get incremental-complete-word to work

> itsrm2% ls t
> incremental completion...

O.K., I figured this out. Default prompt does not include %u. I think, if i-c-w
selects complete-word, it would better set prefix (unless defined) to anything
with %u.

Related problem is, that in the above case %u would still be empty because ``t''
is the longest unambigous prefix. Again in this case some feedback would really
be nice (without it you cannot tell, if word typed so far is still ambiguous or
simply does not match anything)

> tsrm2% ls tkey=

My fault, sorry. Shame on me :-(

/andrej