Re: accept-and-infer-next-history in path completion

On Jul 9, 10:19am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: accept-and-infer-next-history in path completion
}
} > > This makes accept-and-infer-next-history be treated specially when in
} > > menu-selection. It accepts the current match and immediatly starts
} > > completion again.
} >
} > In this case a-a-i-n-h is probably misnomer ...
} > something like accept-and-continue-completion would  be better.
}
} Sure it is. I just had to take what's there.

I'm a bit (er, a lot) behind on patches ... what's the difference between
this and accept-and-menu-complete?  And if there is a difference, maybe
accept-and-hold would be a better widget to co-opt than a-a-i-n-h?