Re: dynamic loading on SunOS 4.

Tanaka Akira wrote:
> I found a dynamic loading problem as following on SunOS 4.
> is27e1s02% zmodload complist
> ld.so: Undefined symbol: _minfo
>
> I suspect that a shared object cannot refer other shared object's
> symbols on SunOS 4.

I've been slow replying to this, partly because I didn't think dynamic
to all systems without a working RTLD_GLOBAL.  The most obvious way round
it is to arrange for complist and zle to share symbols via comp1.c,
like zle and compctl already do.  Maybe that's not too hairy?

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/