Re: 3.1.6-pre-1 on HP-UX 11.00

According to Peter Stephenson:
> (unlucky) so I have no idea what should happen.  It looks like you have
> HPUXDYNAMIC defined, which means there's no dlopen() etc., but there is
> shl_load(), etc., which suggests it isn't that different from HP-UX 10
> (and if one of those statements is wrong it would be interesting to know
> why).

After looking into it, there is dlopen(3) in HP-UX 11.00... :-)

 dlopen(3C)                                                       dlopen(3C)

 NAME
      dlopen - open a shared object

 SYNOPSIS
      cc [flag ... ] file ...  -ldl [library] ...

      #include <dlfcn.h>
      void *dlopen(const char *file, int mode);

They even now seem to support LD_LIBRARY_PATH...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TEC -=- roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.