3.1.6 Documentation needs a once-over for indexing

A lot of the new completion stuff is in the manual but not indexed for the
info browser.  E.g. there's no index entry for `compstate'.

I haven't looked closely yet, but I bet there's a lot of other new stuff
that could stand to be indexed.

Most of my zsh-time the next couple of days is going to be trying to get a
3.0.6-test-1 off to the FTP site, so I probably won't get to 3.1.6 doc myself.