Re: Problem with ZLS_COLOURS (zsh-3.1.6-test-2)

Thomas Koehler wrote:

> This part of the patch causes *ALL* matches to be highlighted in cyan,
> even directories. If I don't apply this part but the part down there,
> all works as expected.

That's because of your ZLS_COLOURS='...:*=36;40', of course, such
`empty' patterns were silently ignored before the patch.

When I first posted collist I asked if someone who uses GNU-ls with
colours could check if collist does the same as that; this is one of
the places where I wasn't sure. Since I don't have a GNU-ls here, I
have to ask: in complist patterns take precedence over file-type-
capabilities -- is this different in the GNU-ls?

Bye
 Sven