Re: contribution: 'address' database as zsh script

On Aug 2,  5:44am, Dominik Vogt wrote:
} Subject: contribution: 'address' database as zsh script
}
} It's a self contained address book and runs with only
} zsh (3.0.5) and sed.

My first thought upon seeing this was that it could be updated to use
associative arrays for 3.1.6.  My second thought (after squawking about
the getopts bug) was that one could then define little here-document
templates to output the records.  My third thought was that I'd have
then re-implemented Perl of pre-2.0 vintage, at which point I decided
I'd better stop thinking.