Re: PATCH: Re: Files modified after a given date

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
>Hmm, yes that may be an interesting alternative. Wouldn't be hard to
>implement either and we wouldn't really need any meta character-
>sequence, we could just set `$FILE' or something like that before
>evaluating the whole thing.

I'm in two minds as to which arrangement is better.  I think this one just
has the edge, in that it makes it possible to invent impromptu functions
on the command line.  But make it $_ instead of $FILE -- not only is it
shorter, but it's already used in comparable ways (mail notification).

-zefram