Make question/request.

I'm putting zsh-3.1.6 on a bunch of machines.  I've noticed a couple of
things about the make install of it that might be useful to change.

First is to manually override the umask for directories, the same way you
do for files.  files, despite a umask of 0077, come out 644.  But new
directories come out 700.

Second is to manually set the mode of:

$BINDIR/share/zsh/functions/compinit

to 755, so that errors won't happen after people run compinstall.

Of course, my understanding of such things might be flawed, but that's what
I've had to do to get it working.

Jason

--
Faith is not a matter of questions.      Jason Price
Faith is a matter of answers.            jprice@xxxxxxxxxx