Re: 3.1.6 bug in NextStep/OpenStep 4.2

Hi Sven (and all)

	I applied the patch (in 7513 and 7455) and it fixed the problem
perfectly!  Similarly to what Brian H. saw, `print -P "%s"' was not giving me
any extraneous characters.

	For the benefit of those joining late, in order to get zsh 3.1.6 to
compile on OpenStep, you also need the patch from 2372.

	BTW, Sven, this is especially welcome on OpenStep/NextStep, because
the Terminal application supplied by them is so darn good that few people
ever use anything else.  And it does only vt100.

		Thanks,

			Brian