Re: NEW BUG: 3.1.6 bug in NextStep/OpenStep 4.2

Hi Folks

	Well, I have a compilation that runs, and completion works well.
But now I notice that the terminal hangs after I perform any kind of command
except shell builtins.  For example, "ls", "df", and "finger" all hang after
their output, whereas "echo" and "alias" do not hang.

	Note that this has nothing to do with the patch Sven supplied to fix
complist.c.  I have applied one other set of patches, though, namely the
ones found here:

		http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers//1999/msg02372.html

	I doubt they are at fault, since they only patch the necessary (for
me) third argument onto fcntl in utils.c and init.c.

	I tried compiling a debug version, but that version always gives a
Bus Error on the first keystroke, so I'm afraid I can't be more specific.
Anybody have ideas?

		Regards,

				Brian