Re: completion functions (was: 6-pws-2)

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> With a little help from `awk' this was relatively easy to build, so I
> thought I just try to make us make a decision.
>
> This is `User/_pbm' again, but containing mostly the stuff from the
> `Pbmplus/*' files.

I like it this way --- particularly since it replaces a 100 functions, and
you can compare the different behaviour for each function just by looking
through the one file.  Does anyone have anything to say for the other way,
before I delete the Pbmplus subdirectory?  Also, would it help to add a
comment pointing out you can override individual completions by defining an
appropriate function?

(By the way, mail is still screwed up here.  I've reported it but it
usually takes a month or two of arguing to get anyone to do anything, by
which time I won't be here.  So please keep sending personal mail to
pws@xxxxxx until I say otherwise.)

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/