Re: Miscellaneous buglettes

In article <19990905224540.A7557@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Adam Spiers <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've been building a list of bugs (I think) I've discovered with
> 3.1.6.  Ideally I would like to have checked they haven't already been
> fixed before reporting them, but you guys work so damn fast that I
> can't keep up with all your patches.  I don't think I've seen any of
> these mentioned recently, but to this end if someone gets around to
> providing anonymous CVS, I'd be enormously grateful.  In the meantime,
> realistically the best I can manage is patches to pws-2.

Personally, I'm tracking latest zsh by cvs. And it can be accessed by
anonymous cvs.

Try `:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/projects/zsh'.
The password is empty string and module name is `zsh'.

The main trunc should be latest zsh.

P.S.

Please keep the following description of zsh-development-guide:

  Please make sure the filenames in the diff header
  are relative to the top-level directory of the zsh distribution; for
  example, it should say "Src/init.c" rather than "init.c" or
  "zsh/Src/init.c".

Your diff headers like

  --- zsh-3.1.6-4/Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo      Mon Sep  6 13:15:29 1999
  +++ zsh-3.1.6-adam/Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo   Mon Sep  6 14:14:31 1999

confuse my script to apply patches semi-automatically.
(In this case, `patch -p0' cannot find `compsys.yo'.)
--
Tanaka Akira