Re: PATCH: Completion/User/_cvs again.

Tanaka Akira wrote:

> I think the style of `_rpm' is useful for state machines. But it
> cannot represent function call. And `_cvs' has such functions.
>
> For example, `_cvs_extract_directory_entries' is called from
> `_cvs_setup_allentries', `_cvs_setup_direntries' and
> `_cvs_setup_modentries'. And it should return to its caller.
> This is hard to implement in state machine style, I think.

Ah, I see. Sorry.

Yes, adding a heap of extra states a la `extract_file_or_directory_entry'
is ugly.

Hm, some form of `case' that executes all matching branches would be
useful here.

(Yes, I know that one can do that e.g. with a `case' in a loop where
the case branches remove substrings from the `state' name, but that
isn't exactly a nice solution, either.)

Bye
 Sven