Re: 3.1.6-pws-3

On Sep 6, 12:19pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: 3.1.6-pws-3
}
} I've deleted Completion/Rpm since we now have Completion/Linux/_rpm
} (this is going to make for great fun if we start using CVS).

The rpm tools aren'tnecessarily limited to linux, either, although I
suppose they're not used very often elsewhere at the moment.  Certainly
they're not limited to RedHat; I think there are at least three linux
distributions using RPM installers now.

It is true that adding and removing directories is not the cleanest part
of CVS, so it would be good to establish some file-structure guidelines
before we deploy an "official" CVS server.  Just how great the fun will
be depends on the write-access policy we choose; what were your thoughts?