Re: PATCH: Completion/User/_cvs again.

In article <990907210627.ZM8775@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Aren't we already requiring the parameters modlue for some of the other
> completion stuff?  Would this be faster/cleaner/clearer as
>
> 	if ! (( $+functions[_cvs_command] )); then

I didn't know parameter module. Hm, it's good.  But, I think the
module is not loaded by the completion stuff.

Z(2):akr@is27e1u11% grep zmodload Completion/**/*(.)
Completion/Builtins/CVS/Entries:/_zmodload/1.1.1.7/Thu Aug 19 15:41:03 1999//
Completion/Builtins/_zmodload:#compdef zmodload
Completion/Builtins/_zmodload:  compadd "$expl[@]" - $(zmodload)
Completion/Core/_main_complete:#   if zmodload -e parameter; then
Completion/Core/_normal:  if zmodload -e parameter; then
Completion/Core/_parameters:  if zmodload -e parameter; then
Completion/Core/_parameters:  if zmodload -e parameter; then
Completion/User/_cvs:    ! { zmodload -e stat || zmodload stat }; then
Z(2):akr@is27e1u11%

Although some functions examine whether parameter module is exist,
they doesn't try to load the module.
--
Tanaka Akira