Re: BK & CVS (slightly off-topic)

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> I had been meaning to mention BK myself, but I also have no direct
> experience with it.

I'm tempted to contact sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx and ask to be put on the
beta test list, but I'm currently too short on time.  Anyone else
have the time to check it out before it gets released?

> On Sep 8,  1:03pm, Wayne Davison wrote:
> > It will be free to use for Open Source development.

> Last I heard, it was to be free for any kind of development as
> long as you are willing to publish your commit logs.

Yes, that's my understanding as well (you'll notice that my
statement is still true, just not complete :-) ).  I was trying to
indicate that zsh development could use it for free without getting
into the details of their license, but it didn't come out that way.

..wayne..